Rules must be obeyed at all times, otherwise you're at risk of being banned or muted. Thank you!
- Do not spam the forums with posts/replies. (e.g. You keep making posts and replies that are a couple words long - Edit a post if you have something extra to say, or say it all at once)
- Do not accuse people of malicious things or things that could potentially be harmful to another(s) feelings.
- Do not harass or persuade others into doing certain things (or in general). This will automatically result into ban.
- Do not keep something against another staff, if he/she is doing something wrong, then you may go report him/her. (No questions asked)
- Keep the forums clean. Do not swear excessively; especially the use of racial words, even if in use of friendly attitude. Minimize swearing (cussing) as much as possible.
- Keep your attitude straight. (i.e. Saying someone is terrible because of their behavior is a bad attitude and rude. Keep positive and you'll be more respected by our admins)
- *Mods // Do not accept/deny applications or ban users without an admins permissions unless told otherwise.